Free for All rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An rpg where anything and everything can happen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Creeping Death

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Riya

Riya

Female Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Creeping Death - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:23 pm

Riya followed Kaine through the stairways and halls. She listened in if anyone else was coming or if she could hear the footprints anymore. The footprints grew fainter as they ran through the quiet halls.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Male Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:11 pm

The two walked through the halls. Eventually, they reached the back doorway.This was the moment Kaine had been waiting for for the past Sixteen years.He still clutched the book. He pushed the door open and walked out with Riya.Free at last.Words could not form from his mouth....
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:37 pm

Riya ran through the door. The night was cool and a half moon shined bright in the sky, giving off some hint of light. She ran across the yard, keeping low so no one would see them from the windows. They weren't out yet, at least until they don't see the orphanage in view anymore.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:55 pm

Kaine also kept running with Riya from that place. The book still seemed to call to him......
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:57 pm

After a few moments of running, Riya turned her head only to find she couldn't see the orphanage in site anymore. She slowed down finally and stopped to catch her breath and rest up quickly before she ran or did any more traveling for some time. She sat down under a tree and tried to relax her muscles from aching anymore. She looked up at Kaine and gave a smile.

"Well we made it out."
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:12 pm

Kaine felll to his knees.He had escapeed his Hell.He shot straight up in exitement.
"YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"
He embraced Riya in another large hug. He calmed down, and his thoughts drifted to the strange book.
"So, what is this?Do you know?"
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:15 pm

Riya stared at the book for a moment. She placed a hand over the hard binding, feeling the weak tug of magick.

"It doesn't look familiar. But the symbol on it looks like the symbol you have. Hmm.... I'm just taking a guess or something that there's some sort of connection."
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:21 pm

Kaine felt his chest at his scar. For some reason, he never remebered getting it, and just lied when people asked about it.
"Well, If you don't know what a book is about, you read it."
Kaine flipped open the book.He began to shudder and convulse on the ground, being overwhelmed by the dark magik of the book.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:26 pm

"Kaine what's wrong?"

Riya closed the book immediately seeing it was having some sort of affect on him. She went over to Kaine's side to try to calm him down.

"Kaine what is it? What's happening?"
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 6:29 pm

Kaine continued to lurch on the ground, still overwhlmed with the power. It was like he was having a nightmare uncontrollably. His scar began glowing with power. The book also began to glow.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 7:20 pm

Riya saw his scar glowing, then she looked behind her shoulder seeing the book glowing too. She didn't know what to do to help. It had to have come from the book, whatever it is that's in it, it's affecting Kaine. Riya stayed by his side and tried her best to calm him down and stop the convulsions.

"Kaine can you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 7:27 pm

Kaine continued to shake, although less as Riya tried to calm him.No wors came to his mouth, just heavy breathing.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 7:30 pm

Riya didn't know what else to do. Trying to calm him down seemed to help a little, but it wasn't enough. She sat for a while to think. Every now and then she looked over her shoulder at the book which still glowed like Kaine's scar.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:13 am

Kaine still shook periodically , but it had subsided by now. He still layed on the ground almost unconcious.His scar and the book started glowing. He also seemed paler, if that was possible...
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:32 pm

Riya grabbed her bag and took out a wet piece of cloth to put on his forehead. She made sure Kaine was comfortable on the grass before she got up and climbed the tree to see if anyone was coming. She sat on a tall, thick branch, overlooking the field they ran across. From what she could tell no one was out. It was still really late and everyone seemed to be sleeping still. Riya climbed down and took a glimpse at the book, which still glowed like the scar on Kaine's torso. She sat down under the tree and leaned her head back against the trunk. Every now and then she would glimpse at Kaine to either try to clam him down when he shakes again, or if anything else happens.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:37 pm

Without warning, Kaine began to cry uncontrollably in sheer pain. The tears he cried were tears of blood that were pouring from his still closed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:40 pm

Riya watched the crying, he face turning white. She got up quickly and went back over to Kaine's side. She never saw this happen to anyone before and didnt' know what to do. She tried to wipe the blood off his face as he continued to cry.

"Kaine what's wrong!?"
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:09 pm

Kaine eyes still continued to cry blood.He was concious now and could speak, though he was still in great pain. He yelled out...
"It burns! IT BURNS!MAKE IT STOP, PLEASE!!!AUGHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"
He began moving around again on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:16 pm

Riya took out a blanket and placed it under Kaine's head to use as a pillow for now. She took out her water bottle and put water on the cloth piece. She dabbed the soaking wet cloth around Kaine's eyes.

"Kaine it'll be ok. Calm down. I'm here and I'm trying to help."

Riya kept a calm face, but she felt a whirl of pity flowing in her.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:22 pm

Kaine tried to calm himself down, but to no avail.He was stil crying, screaming and thrashing. Suddenly, his hands began sparking electricity, firing off elecctric magik in random directions. The lightning also started to hurt his hands.
"Why?!AHHHHH!!!!MAKE IT STOP!"
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:27 pm

Riya tried to grab his hands, but only to get shocked. She jumped back and yelped in sudden pain when her hand got electricuted. She looked back at the book again then at Kaine who was trashing in pain. She started to talk to herself, trying to put everything together.

"Ok so it started after Kaine opened the book, he was draw to the magick, now he's in terrible pain, has electricity running through his hands.... it must be from that book."
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:34 pm

The Electricity began flowing out of his hands much faster now. He was still getting paler. The book and the scar began to glow again.
"AHAHAHAAGHHH!!!MAKE IT STO....."
Kaine couldnt finish his sentence. His body fell back to the ground. The glowing and the lightning all stopped. The blood still flowed from his eyes, but that was the only movement.Kaine, apparently, was dead.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:42 pm

"Kaine no!"

Again Riya touched his hands and got a smaller shock. She jumped and yelped again. She grabbed his wrist to check his pulse, ignoring the little shocks that were left from him. She felt her face fell and her face turning whiter. There was no pulse. He was gone. Riya sat back, very stunned at what happened. She couldn't do anything more or help enough. Memories of her parent's death and lifeless bodies flooded her mind, and now Kaine was a part of it. She couldn't take it anymore. Riya pushed her fists to her temples and tried to hold back the sorrowful memories. A few warm tears fell down her cheek and the cool breeze of the night made their tear trails cool. She took another glimpse of Kaine and wiped off the rest of the blood on his face.

"I'm sorry Kaine." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:47 pm

"It isn't your fault................"
Kaine's voice rang out from the silence.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:52 pm

Riya looked around where she heard his voice. It didn't seem like he spoke it but she couldn't tell, especially in the night. She looked back at the book, picked it up and looked at the cover. She was tempted to open it and read what's inside, but instead she placed it down in the grass a little ways from Kaine's head, not knowing what will happen. She looked at Kaine's lifeless body again, then closed her eyes again as more memories flooded in again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creeping Death
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free for All rpg :: Elezear :: Eastern Territory :: Gratekrang-
Jump to: