Free for All rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An rpg where anything and everything can happen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Creeping Death

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Riya

Riya

Female Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Creeping Death - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:03 pm

Riya stared at the man. His eyes showed nothing, like there was no soul in him. She felt like he was holding his gaze. When he laughed madly, she was out of the trans-like state at the sound. Riya noticed the abrupt stop in his laugh as she saw his Scyth in his hands. She stood ready of what's to come next.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Male Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:09 pm

Death waited for Riya to move. He looked at his scythe, and it dissapeared.He began moving his hands, trying to cast a spell. A flaming skull materialized in the empty space between his hands.He launched the skull at Riya and the skull laughed loudly as it shot at her.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:12 pm

Riya sent some of her magick through her sword and sliced at the laughing skull in an upright direction. The laugh of the malice skull was stuck in her head now, and it sent shivers down her spine. It also scared her a little as much as annoyed her. Riya ran at the man, half thinking and half not of what she's doing, and swung her magick filled sword at him.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:17 pm

Death jumped back from the attack.While he was far away enough, he used his Psychic powers and aimed at Riya's shoulder, trying to KO her by stopping the flow of blood to the brain in what seemed like a Psychic Sleeper Hold.
"Sleep."
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:21 pm

Riya felt her eyes grow heavy, and her body weaken with exaustion. She stopped from running and fell on her knees. What the.... what spell is.... She couldn't finsih her sentences, not with her mind always wandering off. Riya's head slumpt forward, then she fell to her side on the cool grass. Her magick wore off in her sword now that she was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:30 pm

"Psychic Sleeper Hold, works every time...."
Spoke the man, whispering.His body morphed into a white light and entered Riya's ear.... and entered Riya's dream. Or her Nightmare.
(OOC: The Following is in Riya's Dream, being controlled by Death)

Riya Awoke suddeny in her bed with a yelp. Her father walked in.
"Riya, what's wrong? You O.K?"
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:34 pm

Father? Wait he's suppose to be dead. My family's been dead for three years! He can't be alive. It's not possible! Riya looked around and found herself in her old room. She looked up at her father, who still stood by the doorway. She started whispering to herself.

"You can't.... you can't be alive. I've seen the blood, I've seen the graves and the damage. There's no way...."

Riya didn't know what was going on. She couldn't tell if it was a trick because it all seemed so real.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:40 pm

"Riya, did you have another nightmare again?"
Her Father walked in to the room and sat on Riya's bed.
"It's all ok now, don't worry...."
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:45 pm

Riya tried to think back at what happened. She was battleing with someone, who she never caught his name, and now she was in her old bed that should of been destoryed and turned to ash. Her father was on her bed too, but he died three years ago.... didn't he? No he did! This can't be real! Riya thought some more. The last thing she remembered was falling to the ground with shear exaustion.... that was it. This whole thing was some sort of spell. Her father and everything and everyone she knew, was all a part of some memory. Riya glared up at her father.

"You aren't real. You're just dead." she said under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:49 pm

"You'll be ok. I'll leave you to your buisness this morning."
Zen walked out of the room. Outside it was raining heavily.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:52 pm

Riya got up and paced around her 'not-suppose-to-exist' room. How the heck and I going to wake up from this spell? Find the sourse? Put myself in some sort of shock? What? Riya picked up her sword which was on the ground, then lept out of her window into the rain and one the soft earth. She looked around to see if there was anything. Something kept on tugging in her memories, but she had no idea what.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:00 pm

As Riya was outside in the rain a Resounding explosion was heard.Her motherand father ran out of the house trying to see what happened. Her Grandfather ran to Zen.
"Someone is attacking The harbor! Get your supplies, Zen."
Zen Turned to Cassi.
"Get Riya, and retreat into the forest."
Cassi ran to Riya's room and looked out the window at Riya on the Ground.
"Riya, Someone is attacking the village! Get Your things and follow me."
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:04 pm

Riya's eyes widened and went blank. She remembered this memory. Another explosion sounded and her mother was out of the house with some supplies. Time seemed to have sped up, then slowed down as she stared mindlessly at the harbor. The next thing she new, the army was going through her village toward her home. She stood frozen still. Her hands started shaking as she had flashbacks of that day. I have to do something.... NO RIYA! It's all a memory, and illusion. This has already happened! You can't do anything! Riya was caught in the middle on what to do. What can she do? It has already happened, but it all seemed so real. If only....
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:16 pm

Time again seemed to speed up and Riya knocked out by something again. When Riya awoke, she relived the traumatic experience of seeing her dead family before her. However, something different happened now. Death appeared from the village and walked behind Riya. He dropped down to bow on one knee and removed his hood.
"The area is nearly secure. Most of the villagers have been killed or rounded up.
What Now is your bidding, My Queen?"
Death looked up at Riya's face. But it wasn't Riya whose face was he saw. It was Queen Trenaly's.

Last edited by spectram6 on Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mispelled Trenaly. It's one of October's pet peeves. Rather have me now or October later.)
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:52 pm

Riya saw her parents fight the first few members of the army, then she blacked out like how she did the first time when she was hit in the head. When she woke up, she felt tears roll down her eyes and she dropped to the ground on her knees as she saw her parent's dead, lifeless bodies lay out in front of her. They were still in a pool of blood. After a few moments, Riya saw the man again. She watched what he was doing and saw he was speaking to someone. She turned around and saw no one behind her. She looked down at her sword where a refelction of Queen Trenaly looked right at her. Riya dropped her sword quickly.

"No!!!"

Riya felt terrified and cried again as she fell to the ground on her knees. Get it together Riya. It's just a.... nightmare. And illusion. But it's so real.... Riya remembered seeing her parents cold faces, and the image of the queen who killed her family and village. Her head ached from everything and she wanted it to stop. She didn't want this anymore. Rage started to build in her heart as well as fear, sorrow and guilt. She wished the queen was dead and cursed her existence as well as those who followed. Am I that mad? Am I filled with all that in my heart and wanting revenge? What should I do? She kept thinking to herself and ran through her thoughts as she cried more.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:59 pm

Death Suddenly dissappeared, but his voice was still audible, as if Narrating.
"Heh, heh. Hey, you remember the thing I said a bout 'Perspective'? I've seen your side, your tale of pain, so if alls fair, It's time you should see mine!"
Everything faded to black again. Riya again woke up in a bed, still in the dream. This place was different though. A Nun Came into the room.
"Breakfast time, girls.Everyone to the Cafeeteria!"
The Girls in the room got up out of bed and the num began sherpading them to the caffeteria...
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:02 pm

Riya wiped the tears off onto her arm and looked around the small room. Perspective huh? So where am I? She slowly got up from the bed and followed the nun and group of girls go downstairs. She had no idea what was going on, and she wanted to find out for herself.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:05 pm

The nun herded the girls to a stack of lunch trays. All the Girls took one and after getting a bowl of oatmeal began to sit at some of the tables in the Cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:08 pm

Riya hoped that she was some sort of shadow amoungst the imaged illusion. She walked into the cafeteria and stood by a wall as she waited for something to happen, or if someone looked familiar that she would listen in on.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:15 pm

As Riya stood against the wall, a Ghostly pale boy walked by carrying his tray of oatmeal. He looked very familiar to Riya.He walked over to one of the tables , but before he could sit down, one of the other children tripped him. He fell and his face landed in his oatmeal. Everyone, excepting Riya Laughed heartily.One of the Kids spoke.
"Oooooooooohhhhh! Why didn't you just walk through my leg, Ghos BoY?Ooooooohhh!!"
The boy still layed face down in his oatmeal, brething heavily, holding back tears.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:19 pm

Riya felt sorry for the boy. SHe leaned down to get a closer look at the pale kid. She looked at his features more closely and saw that he looked like the man who sent her into the sleeping spell, and the man who helped destroyed her home. Hot tears started to build up in her eyes, but she kept it back and waited to see what else would happen. Even though the boy was the future destroyer of her some she still felt sorry ans wanted to help, but she knew it was no use.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:25 pm

The Boy still layed face down for a few minutes. Finally he ran away into an unnocupied janitor's storage room, crying inside.Riya seemed compelled to follow him, actually death was moving her there, via controling her motions. It was his Realm Of Nightmares....
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:27 pm

Riya wasn't thinking about moving or following, but she felt like someone was controlling her movements. She walked toward the janitor's room. Riya tried to stop herself, but she had no control anymore. She gave up trying after she reached the room and saw the boy crying in there, alone.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:34 pm

The Boy looked up solemly at Riya, eyes bloodshot.Holding back his tears, he spoke.
"W-w-w-what do you want? Here to drag me back to the mob?"
He continued to cry, though slightly less now.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:37 pm

Riya was surprised that he could see her. She looked bahind her quickly and saw no one else. Riya thought she was just some sort of shadow, but apparently not. Then she bent down and sat on her heels to look at the boy again. She spoke without thinking again.

"No I'm not going to take you back to the mob."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creeping Death
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free for All rpg :: Elezear :: Eastern Territory :: Gratekrang-
Jump to: