Free for All rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An rpg where anything and everything can happen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Creeping Death

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Male Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Creeping Death - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:56 pm

As Riya's eyes closed, the book began to glow and so did Kaine's scar.His body shot back up like he was a zombie. He was still sitting down. His hands covered his eyes, irritated from the tears of blood.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

Female Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:00 pm

Riya looked up and saw Kaine sitting up. She jumped back from the sudden scare and looked at him. She couldn't believe it. He was still alive. She also noticed the book and scar glowing too.

"Kaine you're alive!.... wait how are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:07 pm

"Dead.I feel dead on the inside. It's weird."
Kaine began moving around a little more. His eyes still bugged him.
"The Weirdest thing is my eyes, they feel, not painful or itchy, but weird. Can you look at them, please?"
Kaine removeed his hands from his face and opened his eyes. Now, up untill now, Kaine's eyes were a shade of pale blue. Not any more. Kaine's eyes were now black and soulless, just like the real life Kaine.
"What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:11 pm

Riya looked closer, since she couldn't really see a lot in the dark even with the help of the half moon. They didn't have any color anymore, no sign of his once blue eyes. Now they were dark, like there was no life in them anymore.

"Uh.... whoa. You're eyes.... they're not blue anymore. They're black."
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:19 pm

Kaine seemed a little disturbed by the comment. "How did My eye color change?"
Kaine reached and felt his pulse. There was nothing. Yet he was alive. He was confused.

"What? How did they change color? Why is my pulse gone?Does this mean I'm dead?"
He reached over to the book that lied next to him.It floated toward him and he opened it and read it.It took a minute for his feat to occur to him.
"Did You see That, too?"
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:26 pm

Riya was still sitting as she watched the book float over to him.

"Uh.... if you mean that book floating toward you, then yes. Something else, I don't know. But wait a minute...."

She reached over and felt his pulse again. He had none. She looked up at his eyes and face again to figure out what happened to him. She took back her hand and rubbed her temples.

"This is confusing. Like you said, you're alive but there's no pulse. And there's also the fact with the dark eyes, the magick and the glowing, the electricity, the...." she rubs her head more. "Ok my head hurts. Too much to think about."
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:33 pm

Kaine thought. He looked at Riya, who was also puzzled, but to the point of pain.
"Calm down, Riya. What ever it is, it has.... something..... to do with this book. It's magik, maybe...Dark Magik."
He continued to read the book.He scooted over to where Riya was sitting, trying to make her feel better.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:36 pm

Riya tried to clam down. She didnt' want to overthink this, so she kept her mind off of it for now so she wouldn't get another headache. She mostly concentrated on watching the grass blades flowing in the wind. At least that didn't take any thinking.

"So have you read anything that has caught your attention yet?"
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:42 pm

"The stuff in this book is freakin' morbid. Just look at this!"
Kaine turned the book to Riya and pointed to a picture. A man was causing another man to levitate, and the other man was somehow being disemboweled.The cover began to glow slightly again.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:44 pm

Riya took a look at the book and some of its pictures.

"Oh wow. Hey why do you think that book keeps glowing? Is it because of the magick or what?"
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:49 pm

"Probablly.The Title is what creeps me out..... The Necronomicon-ex Mortis. Mortis is my last name....."
Kaine continued to read, openly showing the book to Riya.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:52 pm

Riya every now and then looked at the book with Kaine. While she did she was trying to fit the pieces together with what happened, or what has a connection with what. She thought about the symbols, the strange glowing, and the title and Kaine's last name.

"Hmm.... I have a theory about some of this. I'm not exactly sure if it's write or what."
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:55 pm

Kaine looked at Riya. This book was mysterious to him, too
"What is your theory?"
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:58 pm

"Well I don't know if it's obviouse or what, but since the book and your scar is the same, they glow, and your last name and part of the title are the same, I think this book was originally yours, or if it was from your family."

Riya shrugged and looked back down at the movie grass.

"Just a theory though."
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:06 pm

The mention of his family reminded Kaine of something.
"While I was convulsing and unconcious, I saw my parent's die...... They were killed by, what looked like a Minister and some knights......"
Kaine paused, almost crying. He then looked at Riya.
"That makes sense.The Knights,the book, the orphanage, the nuns......
Wait. The Knights...."
Kaine stopped and his black eyes widened. His mouth opened.
"The King Killed My Parents. He and the church memebers killed my Mother and father."
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:15 pm

Riya's eyes widened. She never knew Kaine's parents were killed by some of the king's men or the church. She looked up at Kaine where he looked like he was about to cry. Then she brought her eyes back down to the moving grass again. She kinda doubted that the king would do such a thing.

"Are you sure about that? That they were killed by them?"
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:22 pm

"I-I-I Don't know. I was too young to remeber, but that's what I saw in my experience back there."
Kaine stopped and thought for a minute.
"But that dosen't matter now.There is nothing I can do.All that matters right now is me,you, and this world that's ours for the taking."
Kaine reached over and hugeed Riya close to him. He let go and continued to read.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:30 pm

Riya felt her face grow warm when Kaine hugged her. When he went back to reading, she got up and went up in the tree again to see if anything was coming. No one was following or coming after them from what she could tell. She also looked up at the half moon. It was still late at night, more like very early in the morning. After a moment, she got back down from the tree and sat where she sat before.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:37 pm

Kaine continued to read. This book was different than the other ones.As Riya walked back from the tree, he tried something.He Pointed his hand to the tree and it began shaking. Eventuallly one of the larger branches fell off.He began to use the telekenesis to drag over the branch. He read the book again. He pointed his hand again, and fire shot from it, lighting the branch on fire.
"Now, we got a fire...."
Added Kaine, sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:42 pm

Riya watched with astonishment at what Kaine could do. She smiled at Kaine's sarcastic remark.

"Yeah we do. That is impressive. What else can you do? or what it says you could do?"
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:51 pm

"I Don't know, I haven't read too much. Though anything is possible untill proven impossible...."
Kaine flipped through the book seeing what it could contain.He looked at Riya.
"Oh, I'm sorry. Would you like to read it?"
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:55 pm

Riya was watching the flames from the branch for a moment, then she shook her head.

"I better not. It's yours now and only your magick can use it. And I don't know what to expect if I see something."

She slid back so she could grab something to eat. She pulled out an apple and started to eat it as she held another apple out to Kaine.

"You hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:00 pm

Kaine pulled his book back.He looked at the apple.
"Naw, no thank you. I'm not very hungry right now.... Come to think of it, if technically I'm dead, do I even need to eat?"
Kaine thought still. If he is dead, he wouldn't need to eat, sleep, or even breath....
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:04 pm

Riya shrugged and tossed the apple back into her bag.

"That's a good point. Oh well, more for me then."

She continued to watch the flames glow.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:08 pm

Kaine also watched the fire. He felt warm near the fire and next to Riya. He wasn't sure if the heat was from Riya being next to him or the fire.Kaine laid on his back and looked up at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creeping Death
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free for All rpg :: Elezear :: Eastern Territory :: Gratekrang-
Jump to: