Free for All rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An rpg where anything and everything can happen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Creeping Death

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Male Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Creeping Death - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:14 pm

Kaine saw Riya crying.This is exactly what he hoped would not happen.He had to be strong with her, though.He couldn't help but think "How could one woman decimate a whole village?"
"I'm sorry about your parents, and you losing everything. But I've never had ANYTHING. I lived in what I could only call my own personal Hell, for 16 years. SIXTEEN YEARS......I only knew pain there....
I'm sorry , Riya. I really am. But this is something I must do. You cannot change my mind.This is what I must do."

Kaine also started to cry lightly as well.He got up and started to go gathering his things, slowly incase Riya Tried anything.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

Female Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:45 pm

Riya felt a warm tear fall on her lap and realzed that she was now crying. Stupid tears she thought. She sighed to calm herself down and started to think again.

"I forgive you, and I'm sorry. That was.... irrational of me to argue like that. You have your reasons and I have mine. We're going to be on different paths now with you supporting the queen, and me supporting the king."

Riya looked up and saw Kaine gathering his stuff. She felt horrible that she even yelled and argued with him like that, but they both had different views on things and it wouldn't last long now.

"I've done what I can to help you throughout these years, and tried to help you find some sort of purpose. Well you decided and I should trust you on your judgement. And to be honest, I don't know what the future may bring or how we'll end up. So...."

Riya shrugged and looked at the floor to think again. The time was close that they were going to be on separate sides and it might not end up being good.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:15 pm

Kaine had gathered up all his stuff and saw Riya looking solemly at the floor.He dropped his things and walked up and hugged her.While he does this he whispers in her ear.
"Thank You for everything.I will never forget what you've done for me over the years.We will meet again, but until then, You'll always be with me in my heart. Thank You."
Kaine began to cry even more as he held Riya...
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:01 pm

Riya hugged Kaine back. She tried to stop her tears, but a few did escape. Things were going to be different from now on. They might fight each other someday, and what will happen?

"Your welcome Kaine."
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:28 pm

Kaine kept hugging for as long as he could. But it was time for him to leave. He picked his things up and walked to Riya.
"Don't forget, Riya. I'll always be with you..."
Kaine pointed a finger at Riya's heart, and his finger glowed, and so did the area he pointed at.
"Right here."
He Hugged Riya one last time, then walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:29 pm

((lols total ET on the glowing finger XD))

Riya smiled and hugged Kaine one last time too, then watched him walk out the door. After a few minutes, her tears dried up and she was alone again. She looked around the empty house to grab her things and leave. Riya walked out the door and took one more look at the house and the area around it. Then she looked toward the direction Kaine went and started thinking again. Most of her thoughts were of her journey with him, her family's death and how, not only the queen was involved in the whole thing, but Kaine was there too.... then she remembered that in reality, which she wasn't in, her real self was still under the spell and the two were never really friends, but enemies. On the other hand though, even though this was just some spell Riya still felt that everything was so real. The Kaine here said we will always be friends, when in reality they weren't. And this whole journey didn't have any affect on her in the real past, not to mention the time lapses, the struggles, the memories being re-played....

Ugh! My head hurts! she thought to herself. Riya shool off the thoughts and walked the opposite direction toward North. Now her only concern was how to get back to the REAL world.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:54 pm

((Yeah, Always wanted to do that!))
As Riya walked through the north, she came upon the main street of a small town.Out in front of one of the buildings was a woman wearing a tattered robe with a hood covering her face.She was gypsy and a fortune teller apparently. She walked to Riya and spoke in a vaguely familiar voice.
"My child!You seem to be lost and confused. Would you step into my shop, and see if I can help you find what you are looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:38 pm

Whatever this woman wanted, she seemed willing to help. Riya shrugged and walked into the fortune teller's quarters, also being on guard if something suddenly happens.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:45 pm

The Gypsy's building was small and dusty. There were books, and other magicall items strewn about in the building.The woman sat down a a table where a crystall ball was located.The woman pulled back her hood. It was, apparently, Queen Trenaly.
"Now, what can I do for you today, child?"
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:48 pm

Riya felt her eyes bulge out in horror as Queen Trelany sat right across from her. She shook it off quickly and tried to compose herself.

"No. I don't think you can help me at all. Never mind then and my apologies."

She got up, grabbed her stuff and headed for the door.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:53 pm

As Riya walked out the door, the "Queen" spoke.
"No. There is something.I can tell.... You seem lost and confused. And there is something that you can't quite figure out.I think I can help you far mmore than you realize, Riya."
The "Queen" was reading her mind. The doors slammed shut in front of Riya.
"Now, please. Sit."
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:55 pm

Oh shoot. What have I gotten myself into. Riya sighed and turned back around to sit down at the table again.

"Ok so I am lost.... and confused I guess. How can you help?"
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:03 pm

"Well.... let me see....."
"The Queen" read Riya's mind again. She saw images of her batle with Kaine,The spell, and Kaine leaving
"You are confused about someone. A man. You don't know what to think of him.He has shown you compassion, yet at the same time, he has tormented you.He haas done something, and you want to know what you can do, right?"
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:52 pm

"Um I guess, but that all happened somewhere else.... sort of I guess. It's almost like two different peopls, but at the same time the same person physically."

Riya took a moment to rethink what she said. Wow. This is more confusing to explain than I thought. And how can I tell her that I'm actually under a spell, and that this is all some sort of illusion or something related to that? She shook her head at the thought. Gah. I just want to go back to reality now.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:42 pm

"Well te quickest way to find out about a person, is to see what he is doing right now.Look into the crystal ball......."
"The Queen" point to the ball, which begins glowing as she waves her hands over it.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:44 pm

Riya's eyebrow rose, then she leaned forward to look into the crystal ball. She watched to see what images came to view.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:59 pm

"The Queen's" crystal ball began glowing. The glowing subsided and the image that appeared was the orphannage Kaine was from. It was on fire and Burning. Smoke and flames shot up to the skyFrom what Riya could see, a figure in a black cloak stood on top of the building, unfazed by the fire. He appeared to be the one doing it.You couldn't see much of him, because of the smoke.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:18 pm

Riya watched closely and felt her eyes widen that Kaine had just destroyed the orphanage. She really hoped that the people that were inside were out of harms way, hopefully. She continued to watch if anything else happens.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:04 pm

Kaine disappeared from the roof.He reapppeared a sort distance away and kept walking. The crystal ball's view followed him."The Queen" looked up at Riya.
"Well, look like you found him. And he's an arsonist apparently. Let's keep watching..."
The time in side the ball sped up, and Kaine was walking in the middle of a field.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:06 pm

Riya kept her focus on the crystal ball and watched Kaine just walking now. Ok so now he's an arsonist, now what?
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:00 pm

Kaine continued walking untill he saw a group of people in armor.One was female.As Kaine walked closer, Riya could see the woman was Queen Trenaly. Trelany heard kaine coming as he approached her from behind.She pulled out her sword and pointed the tip at Kaine.He bowed on one knee before her. The Queen spoke.
"What do you want?"
Kaine spoke to the Queen.The hood was over his face, and the Queen couldn't see it.
" I Wish to join your army, Your majesty...."
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:05 pm

Riya sat back into her chair after realizing she was almost leaning over the table. A millions thoughts played through her head. She knew he wanted to join Queen Trelany, and that was his purpose. Riya tried not to think about it anymore, and be a little more content that Kaine would be happy, but the thought still picked at her that people were going to die under the queen's power. She tried to think of something to do about it, but the only thought was to fight with the king. Riya looked up from her thoughts at the crystal ball again from her seat.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:46 pm

As Kaine bowed, a evil smile grew on Trenaly's face.She looked at the two guards next to her and then at Kaine.
"If you wish to join me, you must first prove your loyalty and that you are capable. Kill these two guards, and If you succeed, you will take their places in my army."
Kaine looked up at Queen Trenaly. The guards also looked at her, shocked. Kaine spoke and rose.
"As you wish, your majesty...."
Kaine's scythe appeared in his hands.He tossed it at the first guard, aiming in between the eyes. As that happened he lifted the other guard in the air, telekinetically. He raised another hand at him, and began to disembowel the guard by pulling out his intestines...
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:17 pm

Riya's eyes grew in horror. She couldn't take watching any of that anymore and turned her head. However, she still saw enough of the gaurds being dismembered. She felt pity for the guards, and felt some anger grow in her because Kaine killed those people. As much as she tried helping him for years, as much as she wants to trust him, she couldn't take it. When she thought everything was done, Riya took one more glimpse at the crystal ball.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:38 pm

Blood fell from the sky as Kaine killed the men.There was gore and guts everywhere, including on Kaine and the Queen.Kaine bowed down before the Queen.She wiped of some of the blood on her face.She looked down at Kaine, still smiling.
"You have proven yourself worthy of my army."
She looked at his head and face, still hidden from view.
"Rise, and show your face to me, Warrior."
Kaine did as instructed and rose , pulling back his hood. His soulless black eyes met Trenaly's Vibrant Green.She got a good look at his face.
"And Here, I thought you'd be uglier..."
She laughed lightly and Kaine smiled a little bit. The Queen stopped and Spoke.
"Tell me, warrior, what is your name?If you are to join my army, i should know what to call you...."
Kaine Responded.
"Kaine. Kaine Mortis.But some have called me Death. It is your choice."
Queen Trenaly continued to gaze deep into Kaine's eyes has he spoke. After he finished she looked for a few seconds more, then stopped.She spoke again.
"Very well then, Kaine. Come with me, let us return to the castle..."
Trelany walked away, and Kaine followed her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creeping Death
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free for All rpg :: Elezear :: Eastern Territory :: Gratekrang-
Jump to: