Free for All rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An rpg where anything and everything can happen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Creeping Death

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Male Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Creeping Death - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:41 pm

The Boy looked at Riya as she sat down. He heard her reply.
"Th-Thank you......."
The Boy was nearly done crying now. Helooked back at Riya.
"Who Are You?When did you get here?"
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

Female Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:45 pm

Riya didn't know what to do. She didn't know if this is one part of reality, or if it was all still an illusion. Whichever way, she knew what the boy was going to become in the future, but he looked too timid to do something like that now right?

"My name is Riya, and I just pretty much got here."
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:50 pm

"Riya? Huh......That's a nice name......
My Name is Kaine, by the way. It's not as good a name as yours....."
Kaine Heard footsteps from the hallway.
"Oh crap, it's one of the nuns. Hush and stay still!"
Kaine locked the door from the inside and pulled down the shutter.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:53 pm

Riya sat in the corner of the now dark room and stayed as still as stone. She heard the footsteps of someone walking down the hall. She can see from the faint light under the door where the shadow of her footsteps stopped. Riya held her breath and hoped no one would open the door and see her. She had no idea where Kaine was in the room, but she didn't bother to move, fearing she would make a sound.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:01 pm

The footsteps stopped at the door, but moved on. Kaine re opened the shutter.
"Well, Riya this place could be speedy and quick for you..... or it could be living hell, as it is for me. I've been here for...... well, ever. I've tried getting out, getting adopted, but it never worked. I've even tried other ways....."
Kaine Undid the the buttons on his shirt and opened up the shirt. There was a huge scar in the shape of an upside down pentagram slashed over his chest and stomach. He pulled his hirt back up.
"Well, you're gonna be hear for sometime anyways..... Would You......Would you be my friend?I've never had one. The all hate me. The kids, the nuns, all of them. I don't even know why....."
Kaine held back more tears...
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:07 pm

Riya saw the pentagon shaped scar on his torso. She looked at the door after realizing the nun or whoever was out there was gone. She tried to think. Riya knows this is an illusion, or some sort of image from Kaine's memory, and he will be or was the man who led the attack on her home, however it was all too real. She didn't want to hurt Kaine's feelings especially after all that he's been through. She sighed at her thoughts then looked down at Kaine where he was near to tears. She gave a little smile.

"Sure. I'll be your friend."
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:14 pm

A Big smile formed on Kaine's face. He hadn't smiled in years.
"Thank You."

Kaine walked over to Riya and gave her a big hug.Just as he was hugging, everything went black again and Time skipped forwards. Kaine and Riya were sitting on a bench outside of the orphanage.Kaine seemed several years older. He seemed rather angry, but still sad.
"I hate that place.I hate It so much. You know right?"
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:18 pm

Riya was awed by the sudden time change. She looked around and saw that there were different things that have changed. Riya stayed the same, from what she can tell, but Kaine has gotten older. She had no idea how old though. She looked at him and saw the anger on his face. She looked at the orphange.

"Nothing very good about that place huh?"
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:29 pm

"Not a Damn thing. You know that has been my prision for.....for..."
Kaine Stopped to think.
"About 16 years now......I think not a single day goes by without me considering killing everyone in there. Burning it down to the ground...."
Kaine began to clench his fist in rage, but stopped, not wanting Riya to go away.He paused and looked at Riya.
"I've also considered breaking out. I'm old enough to last, If you followed me... thered be no telling what we could do beyond that prision..."
He turned in his seat and stared Riya in the eyes.
"Will you come with me? You're the only one I can trust in this world."
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:03 pm

Riya looked at Kaine, then at the orpanage for a second before she looked back at his face again. She thought about it as well as other things. Am I some sort of different person that he sees, or am I still the same one? It has to be some other person that impacted his life and not me right? This is just a memory of Kaine's, and illusion to me. But what? She considered the thoughts, then gave a trusting smile.

"I'll come with you, and I'll help you however I can, Kaine."
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:42 pm

((OOC:Just in case It getting confusing, this is a very realistic simulation of Kaine's younger life, with Riya inserted into it.Riya is Riya.))
Kaine looked at Riya very happily. His escape from hell was at hand.
"Allright, we bust out tonight; 12:30 seems an appropriate time.I cannot thank you enough, Riya. For everything..."
Kaine kept his smile, but tears began welling up in his eyes...
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:25 pm

Riya gave and encouraging smile to Kaine.

"Your welcome Kaine. So what's the plan?"
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:34 pm

Kaine thought for a minute, recalling his plan to mind.
"OK, At Around 12:00 I'll sneak out, down to the Kitchen and get a knife just in case....
I'll go back up the steps, and sneak my way to the Girls rooms. Be Ready. I'll tap on the Glass of the door, lightly.When you hear it sneak to the door. We'll then walk around the upstairs, down the steps, then out the backdoor. How ever, on the way, I wanna check out this one room. Every time I walked by it, I felt.... strange.... You Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:40 pm

Riya gave a nod.

"Yeah I got it. I'll be sure to get enough sleep before you make your way to the door too."

She remembered a few parts of Kaine's plan she was curious about, mostly about the room and the knife.

"Uh Kaine, if you don't mind me asking but why check that one room before we leave? I mean won't it make us lose too much time when we try to escape?"
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:47 pm

Kaine looked at Riya, rather confident with is plan.
"Fortunately, Time isn't of the essence with us. We just need to get out.Plus, There's just something in their, and it's calling to me...."
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:56 pm

"Hmm. I see. Well then I better get packing and rest up for tonight while there's still time and no one is in my room now. You might want to think about that too."

Riya got up from the bench and started walking back to her room.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:04 pm

"Yeah, True..... See you later tonight, then...."
Kaine also walked inside.He went to his room and gathered his stuff. He laid to sleep, content this was his last day here.....
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:08 pm

Riya walked into her room where no one else was in. She packed a few eccentials and hid them under her bed. Her sword had been under there too as well as some of her savings. It was almost dusk and Riya fell asleep on her bed. She heard the orphans outside going back in to eat or head off to bed. Now she waits for the night to come.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:21 pm

Time moved on, sped up a little by The Real Kaine. It was about 11:00 before Kaine woke up. He made several more Check to see if everything was ready.When 12:00 came he felt joyful.He whispered to himself.
"Oh sweet Lady Freedom, Let's make out!"
Kaine snuck out and down the steps to the kitchen, grabing the knife. He started walk back up."I hope Riya remebered....."
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:26 pm

Riya woke up almost 12:00. She got out of bed carefully, grabbed her things and sat by the door, listening for a silent knock. After a few minutes, she heard someone tapping on the door. She opened it slowly and looked through the crack seeing Kaine waiting. She sighed, then carefully got out of the room and closing the door behind her.

"About time. Lead the way." she whispered to Kaine.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:36 pm

"Yay, I knew you wouldn't forget...This way."
Kaine walked slowly, with Riya behind him trying not to make too much of a noise.He led Riya down the steps.He stooped in front of the room he was talking of.
"This is the place. Can feel it, too?"
The room was emitting a dark magikal aura, that Kaine Felt.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:40 pm

Riya could feel a small wave being given off, but it wasn't very strong. She held up her hand in front of the room to get a better feel. It got a little stronger as she got closer, but she didn't feel it 'calling' her.

"I feel something.... but it's not very strong."
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:53 pm

" I Definetley feel something. I'm going in...."
Kaine pushed the door open lightly. He walked in slowly, the aura growing stronger and stronger.In the back end of the room, a book stood on a pedastal. There was an upside down Pentagram on ths cover, just like on his chest.He walked up and looked at it.
"What do yopu think it is?"
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:58 pm

"Hmm...."

Riya looked at the book and the pentagon shape, and remembered the pentagon shape on Kaine's chest he showed a long time ago, or actually a few hours ago? She brought her head up quickly, hearing footsteps walking in the halls.

"Someone's coming Kaine. We got to get out of here," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:20 pm

Kaine walked up to the book and grabbed dusting it off. He heard the noises and held on to the book, grabbing Riya along with him.
"Let's get outta here!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creeping Death
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free for All rpg :: Elezear :: Eastern Territory :: Gratekrang-
Jump to: