Free for All rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An rpg where anything and everything can happen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Creeping Death

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Riya

Riya

Female Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Creeping Death - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:39 pm

Riya's eyelids were becoming heavy. Exaugstion had overtaken her and within seconds, she was asleep. The worry and sadness was gone from her face and replaced with a mask of calm.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Male Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:47 pm

Kaine turned and looked at Riya and saw she was asleep.He also soon fell asleep aswell. When morning came he was already awake, he didn't sleep much now that he was dead.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:51 pm

As the mrning sun broke through the trees, Riya was just getting ready to get up. She wanted to sleep in more, but the light from the sun prevented that. After taking a moment for her eyes to adjust to the sun, she got up to put her things away.

"Morning Kaine."
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:57 pm

"Good morning to you. How'd you sleep?"
Kaine stood up and began stretching.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:59 pm

Riya shrugged as she flung her bag behind her.

"Ok. Wish I had more though but oh well. So are we ready to head out now?"
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:06 pm

Kaine looked around.
"Yeah,we should be good."

Kaine started to walk around picking up his stuff:The Book and the Scythe.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:09 pm

Riya took one more glimpse of the village and the farm house before she turned and started to walk through the forest heading north.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:13 pm

Kaine continued to wlk with Riya throught the forest, following close behind.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:18 pm

Kaine and Riya continued to walk toward north till they were a few miles away from the city of Heltvgar. It looked like it took a few hours of walking, but Riya wasn't paying much attention. She had been quiet for the whole trip, mostly thinking to herself.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:22 pm

Kaine looked at Riya ,deep in thought. He figured to try something he learned from the book. He focuses on Riya's head and starts reading her mind.
"Hmm...."
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:28 pm

Riya didn't realize Kaine was reading her mind. Without knowing she started to think about a her family and how happy they were. She also thought about her sword skills, and what would need to be improved on along with her magcik skills. Those memories started to melt into the horrible memory of when her parents were killed. She quickly shuts it away behind walls of her mind. Then in the very back of her mind, she thought about her fight with the REal Kaine and how he puts her in a sleep spell, then how he led her into seeing her parent's fate again, and how it was all because of the Queen. Then when he puts his perspective ofeverything.... she looked over at Kaine, seeing he's deep in thought. She realized what he was doing. Oh shoot! she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:30 pm

Kaine saw what Riya was thinking. He saw someone who was apparently him fighting Riya and puting her to sleep and all the dreams.He was unaware that was him behind all of this.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:55 pm

Riya kept her mind closed and stopped thinking about those things so Kaine wouldn't read more. She forgot that with the Real Kaine, he could read her mind, and now Kaine here is probably learning about it now. Uh.... if you're reading this Kaine, do you mind not to read my mind. That's invasion of privacy. she thought.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:30 pm

Kaine was legitmately confused now. He heard Riya's message. "OK, sorry." He beamed back and sut down the mind read link.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:03 pm

Riya continued to looked ahead at the road in front of them. She half smiled that he heard her message and looked impressed that he could read minds now.

"Impressive. A mind reader now huh? I know, a lot of my thoughts are really confusing aren't they?"
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:23 pm

Kaine looked at Riya puzzled.
"Yeah, that was confusing. Do you take Drugs, or something?"
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:29 pm

Riya looked at Kaine like she had been insulted and almost started to fume.

"Oh no! What the heck no!"

She looked forward again and sighed.

"Sorry about that. That was irrational. I guess I just have too much on my mind and it would be to your best benefit if you don't pry threw my thoughts."
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:36 pm

Kaine hoped back as Riya got angry. He got kinda scared by her anger.He spoke back.
"Uh, Ok. No reading Riya's mind......"
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:40 pm

Riya now felt stupid and embarressed that she lost her temper like that. She didn't say anything more to Kaine, and he showed a little bit of fear of her now.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:43 pm

Kaine kept quiet through most of the rest of the quest.It was a quiet Journey from there considering Riya not talking.Eventually the two reached the edge of the forest, and were in a nothe town just outside Helvtgar.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:49 pm

Riya looked over at Kaine, then at the town. She felt the journey was long since neither of them have talked after the way Riya yelled at him.

"So.... are we going to stop and rest a bit before we continue on more?"
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:52 pm

Kaine looked at Riya.
"I don't know... I was thinking about staying here, you know?There might be an empty cottage or house or something here...."
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:59 pm

Riya shrugged.

"For the time being I guess."
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:06 pm

"Ok."
KAine and Riya began searching around town for a nice house or cottage or something to stay at.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:12 pm

Riya looked around the town with Kaine. There were a few options which were mostly along the river. The cottages weren't the biggest, but she wasn't planning one staying permanently. She couldn't decide which one and each of them had different prices.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creeping Death
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free for All rpg :: Elezear :: Eastern Territory :: Gratekrang-
Jump to: