Free for All rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An rpg where anything and everything can happen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Creeping Death

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Male Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Creeping Death - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:23 pm

"Yeah, Yeah, I'm ok. Just hurts a little....I'll be good."
Kaine Picked up the scythe and looked at it, interested by the weapon. He set it back down.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

Female Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:20 pm

Riya shrugged then set her stuff to the side. She didn't want to bother starting a fire for 1. it might catch the feild on fire, and 2. it might get someone's attenion that she and Kaine were out here. Riya felt exhausted from the travels, so she just sat her blanket out and laid down, looking up at the half moon that was shining while she wited for sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:26 pm

Kaine also laid down next to Riya and looked up at the moon. It was so calm tonight. He loved nights like tonight.
"It's really Nice out tonight, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:29 pm

Riya nodded as a yawn kinda broke the moment.

"Yeah it is. I guess it's that time of year."
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:33 pm

Kaine nodded and looked at the sky again. It was just bright enough for him to see really good. He wondered if Riya Could see as well...
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:38 pm

As she looked up at the sky, Riya started to name a few constelations that she learned in one of her classes. She even made one up for just her and her family. It was clear to see tonight. The image the stars took looked like four people grouped together: three adults in the back, and one small child in front. Riya smiled and wiped away a tear quickly as she remembered her family. She quickly looked over to the moon again.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:46 pm

Kaine looked at stars as well. Stars always reminded him of hope, but at the same time, insignifigance.He Turned to Riya.
"Hey, Riya? Do you think some where out there, someone is doing the exact same thing as me and You?"
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:48 pm

Riya took a second to think about that. She shrugged and kept her eyes to the night sky.

"It's possible. It's a wonderful night, and I bet there are some people out there looking up at the same sky like us. You never really know though."
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:53 pm

"Hmm.Well, even if no one else is.... me and you are, and that's what really matters, right?"
Kaine Looked at Riya.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:57 pm

Riya shrugged and gave a smile at Kaine.

"Yeah I guess."

She yawned again as the sleep grew heavy on her. She placed her arms behind her head, and closed her eyes, still waiting for sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:01 pm

Kaine looked up at the sky again, suddenly a light came from the Farmhouse. He looked at it. The Farmer was up. He had an Axe. He shook Riya.
"Riya, Riya! Wake Up! He's awake!"
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:03 pm

Riya woke up and in one move, grabbed her stuff together, and got ready to run again even though she was really tired.

"Then let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:03 pm

Riya woke up and in one move, grabbed her stuff together, and got ready to run again even though she was really tired.

"Then let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:57 pm

Kaine reached up and grabbed Riya Bby her arm, pulling her back down.He grabbed his book and the scythe and looked Riya in the Face.
"Stay Down!If you stand up he can see you!"
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:14 pm

((sorry w/ earlier post. I must of double clicked lols))

Riya kept herself low, crouching close to the ground and ready to spring and run if possible. She listened really carefully if the farmer was walking toward them. She could hear him searching through the corn, footsteps crunching on the ground and crushing leaves and moving stalks away from his path. She waited for Kaine to come up with something.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:38 pm

The Farmer, axe in hand, walked closer to Riya and Kaine's location. He began talking.
"You damn Kids just won't stay off my Property!!!!No More!!!"
The farmer walked closer and closer. Kaine turned to Riya again.
"I don't think we'll be able to negotiate with him. We're gonna have to jump him.When I say 'Go!' , we go at him, Ok?"
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:42 pm

Riya looked up at Kaine. She would jump him if she could, but she didn't want to hurt the man. She whispered very low to Kaine in his ear so the farmer won't hear her voice.

"I hope you're not planning on killing him! I don't want to get away with murder or be some sort of suspect. Why don't we just knock him off conscience for a few minutes, like put some sort of sleep spell on him?"
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:50 pm

Kaine again Turned to Riya, staring her in the eye with his soulless black eyes.
"I Can't promise you any thing. What Happens, happens. If he dies, he dies. OK?'
Kaine grabbed for Riya's hand, waiting for approval.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:59 pm

Riya looked at Kaine again. Her eyes almost showed some pleading in them. She took a second to think.

"But I don't kill. It's not me.... let me handle it ok? Just please trust me."

She looked forward where the footsteps were getting closer and closer.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:37 pm

Kaine looked at Riya. She looked sad or dissapointed.Kaine Thought, but it was to late to reply. TheFarmer was Right in front of them. He spoke.
"There you are, you damn kids!!!"
The man brought his axe down on Kaine, but he blocked with the scythe, and hit him with the unsharp part of the Scythe in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:42 pm

Riya jumped up and tackled the farmer after Kaine hits him in the stomache. She grabs the axe and throws it off to the side. Then she pinches one of the nerves on his shoulder and it instantly knocks him out. Riya quickly got up.

"Well that didn't take too long.... come on. He'll wake up in a few minutes."
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:48 pm

Kaine's Eyes grew wider and his mouth opened wide. He Lifted up the scythe and began to hack wildly at the farmer.Blood sprayed everywhere, and made a big ol' mess.
Kaine brought the Sharpest side of the Scythe down on the man's neck, cutting it off.
A Sadistic Grin formed on his face.

"Heh. Heh Heh.HA! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!"
Kaine stopped laughing and his expression changed entirelly. He was now in shock and fear. He looked at his blood soaked hands.He began to cry.
"What have I done?!"
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:54 pm

Riya turned in time to see the farmer get beheaded. Her jaw dropped to the ground and her eyes grew wide and empty. Flashes of memories over took her mind of her parent's lifeless bodies on the ground, each having cuts, broken bones, and laying in their own pool of blood. Riya noticed she had a little bit of blood on her forearm. She looked at Kaine, horror-stricken. She felt like she wanted to pass out, but she held her ground.

"K-Kaine.... I...."

She didn't know what to say, but she didn't want to leave the body there. She went over to Kaine, and puts a gentle hand on his shoulder, trying to comfort him.

"L-Let's try to clean up the mess ok? Then we'll talk."
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:58 pm

Kaine looked at Riya, still crying.He Tried to make words with his mouth, but it was too hard. He could only say one thing.
"Ok."
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:03 pm

Riya and Kaine started to clean up the mess. She made a fire so the body would burn into ashesalong with the items they used to clean up. After a while, Riya went to check to see if there was any family in the home, but it clearly showed the man lived along. She left a note, excluding the fingerprints, and placed it on the door. She went back over to Kaine after doing all of that.

"Let's go. At least to another place to talk."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creeping Death
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free for All rpg :: Elezear :: Eastern Territory :: Gratekrang-
Jump to: