Free for All rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An rpg where anything and everything can happen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NOvember 2008

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shbmroctober22
Admin

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-10-21

NOvember 2008 Empty
PostSubject: NOvember 2008   NOvember 2008 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:20 pm

And the noob of the month for November 2008 is..................................Nerdgirltotherescue! She has to copy the trophy along with a phrase that i shall pick from random into her siggy. And the phrase is.................................................damn, i cant come up with one. Spec, can you help meh please?
Also nerd, dont forget to post your story Wink
Back to top Go down
https://freeforall.rpg-board.net
spectram6

spectram6

Male Number of posts : 37
Humor : tons of it!
Registration date : 2008-10-28

NOvember 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOvember 2008   NOvember 2008 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:25 pm

rofl sure! how bout... 'Were's those chips I ordered an hour ago?' how bout that?
Back to top Go down
NerdGirlToTheRescue

Female Number of posts : 1
Job/hobbies : stuffffff
Registration date : 2008-10-23

NOvember 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOvember 2008   NOvember 2008 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:20 pm

Oh dear, I am soooo n00b that I didn't even know how to get to this thread until it twas too late. But I feel obliged to make a story anyway. Because alas: Nerd is bored.

Since I was n00b of the month...uhm...about 9 months ago, here is my story:
Aurora Valkyrie Vertigo sat at her desk, writing another science fiction story under her pen name. Feeling a tad bored, she willed herself to stop typing, and pulled herself away from the soon-to-be engrossing scifi thriller. She opened a new tab on Firefox, being quite the fiery fox herself, and began the tedious task of opening her email and clearing out the massive amounts of pure SPAM. Nearly an hour later, she came upon an innocent-looking email that told her to get her butt over to another old roleplaying forum site, because she had been neglecting it. Having absolutely nothing better to do, she took a deep breath and proceeded to click the link, marking her doom. After spending nearly 36 hours straight on the site, Aurora feared she had to do the impossible: post. She didn't really know WHERE though, so she poked around for a few more minutes before coming upon a thread titled "n00b of the month". Heh, I wonder what THIS could be... Aurora thought, beginning to page through the numerous replies. Suddenly, she stopped, staring at a particular post that claimed she had been n00b of the month, nearly 9 months to that day!
"Oh my God!!" she cried aloud, quickly scrolling down and hitting the 'reply to post' button with such force that her mouse nearly broke in half. She knew what she had to do...
--A few-hundred typos later--
"Aha! I know JUST what to write as my story....Heey, where were those chips I ordered an HOUR ago?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NOvember 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOvember 2008   NOvember 2008 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOvember 2008
Page 1 of 1