Free for All rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An rpg where anything and everything can happen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OCTOBER 2008 :D!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shbmroctober22
Admin

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-10-21

OCTOBER 2008 :D!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: OCTOBER 2008 :D!!!!!!!!!!!!   OCTOBER 2008 :D!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:21 pm

I know its kinda late, but the noob of the month for october is....................................................SPECTRAM 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spectram will now has to copy this phrase, 'cause its a thriller, and rubber chickens ate your momma. so ha, and stuffzzzzzzzz' along with the noob of the month crown (Coming soon) Congratz Spectram!
Back to top Go down
https://freeforall.rpg-board.net
spectram6

spectram6

Male Number of posts : 37
Humor : tons of it!
Registration date : 2008-10-28

OCTOBER 2008 :D!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCTOBER 2008 :D!!!!!!!!!!!!   OCTOBER 2008 :D!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 4:52 pm

October, u forgot something important! THE SIGGIE! You must copy and paste this onto your signature or we will do it for you.

OCTOBER 2008 :D!!!!!!!!!!!! Newbiexd9

the second thing October forgot, you gotta make a story on how you became the NOOB OF THE MONTH! *echoes*

Since Im Noob Of The Month, Here's my story:

Spectram6 had a good day so far. Band was fun and he had played lots, Communication arts had been doing his favorite subject, and Gym was a simple exercise. He was now in Spectra goofing off as usual. "Hey Brenden!" he called "My online friend gave me a link to the noob of the month award!" Brenden's reply was simple. "I think you should be noob of the month this month. YOU ARE NOW NOOB OF THE MONTH!"

That's meh story!! oh! and here's the phrase! "cause its a thriller, and rubber chickens ate your momma. so ha, and stuffzzzzzzzz"
Back to top Go down

OCTOBER 2008 :D!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1