Free for All rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An rpg where anything and everything can happen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaine "The Reaper" Mortis ~approved~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Male Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Kaine "The Reaper" Mortis ~approved~ Empty
PostSubject: Kaine "The Reaper" Mortis ~approved~   Kaine "The Reaper" Mortis ~approved~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:00 pm

Name: Kaine Mortis (A.K.A: "The Grim Reaper" or "Death")
Race : Undead-Human
Sex: Male
Looks:
-Skin Color: Very Pale White, like a Ghost almost.
-Eyes: Completley Black, much like A Shark's.
-Hair: Also white, Though not as white as his skin.
-Height: Around 6'3"-6'4"
-Clothing: Black Robe with Hood that shadows most of his face when the hood is up.Under the robe is a tattered Black sleeveles shirt.Black Leather Pants.Wears a skull pendant.
Alliance: Orrignaly held no alliance, just drifiting from town to town.However, upon hearing of Queen Trenaly and her power and her actions tried to find her, and Joined her. Perhaps there is another reason he joined her.....
History:
Kaine's parents both died shortly after birth. He hated the Orphanage he lived at. He hated that place and the people who lived there so much. He had no friends due to his Pale skin and was made fun of mercilessly as child, nick named "Ghostboy". One Day he Ran away from the Orphanage at age 16 and roamed for a while, stealing food and money to survive.One of the houses he robed contained something that changed his life. A book; Specifically a book known as the Necronomicon ex-Mortis.It turns out his father wrote it, but when he died it was stolen. It was orignaly intended for Kaine. He stole it and read it discovering the powers of Dark magic. Even his very eyes changed black as the magic of the book,became obbsesed with death and darkness. It was then that he became the one known as "The Grim Reaper". His first act was to destroy the Orphanage and kill all its workers.He wandered on from town to town like a ghost, untill he heard of Queen Trenaly...
Attitude/Beliefs: Kaine is incredibly Calm even in the midst of battle.He isn't too positive about much in life, he isn't depressed, however.As his nickname implies, he is somewhat obsesed with Death (Death, not Killing.The two just happened to be connected.).
Skills:
Phycic-
Rank 4-Can read opponents mind and interpret SOME of their moves, not all-25
Phycic Special Ability-Dream Warrior:Kaine can enter people's dreams. In order to use this, his target must be Asleep,Unconcious,Or Very Drunk or High. Once There, Kaine is in complete control, gaining complete control of the dream. If someone is killed by him in their dreams, they die for real.20 Points
Magik:
Rank 4-A Master magician, next to none can defeat them-25 points
Swordsmanship(Kaine Uses a Scythe, However):
Rank 4-A legendary swordsman, the best of the best-25 points
Scythe Summoning: Kaine can Summon His Scythe at will, materializing it out of nowhere.
5 Points
RP Sample:
Kaine sat out on one of the rooves in the village looking out into the night sky. It was so peaceful. It was almost a shame he was about to disrupt the quiet. He looked at the window of the building across from his position.
'"One, two. Death's comin' for you.....Three, four. Lock the door.... Five, six. Grab yer crucifix.Seven, Eight. Best Stay Up late.Nine, Ten. Never sleep again.........."
Kaine dissapeared. A few short minutes later a blood curdling scream came from the window. Kaine Reappeared in a nearby alleyway and walked off back of towards the direction of the Queen's Castle.....

Last edited by Mindfreak on Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:41 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : RP sample added.)
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Admin

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Kaine "The Reaper" Mortis ~approved~   Kaine "The Reaper" Mortis ~approved~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:29 am

i dont think you got the point of the different ranks. To get the top one you have to buy ALL of the ones underneeth it too.
Back to top Go down
https://freeforall.rpg-board.net
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Kaine "The Reaper" Mortis ~approved~   Kaine "The Reaper" Mortis ~approved~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:27 pm

Oh ok. Can I buy multiple ranks at once?
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaine "The Reaper" Mortis ~approved~   Kaine "The Reaper" Mortis ~approved~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 6:49 pm

i dont really understand the question
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Kaine "The Reaper" Mortis ~approved~   Kaine "The Reaper" Mortis ~approved~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 6:57 pm

shbmroctober22 wrote:
i dont really understand the question
Say I wan to Buy Magik.
I buy Magik Level 1.
Can I Buy Magik Levels Two, Three and Four at the exact same time?
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaine "The Reaper" Mortis ~approved~   Kaine "The Reaper" Mortis ~approved~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:27 pm

yes you can, thank you for clarifieng
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Kaine "The Reaper" Mortis ~approved~   Kaine "The Reaper" Mortis ~approved~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:30 pm

No problem. Let me fix it.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaine "The Reaper" Mortis ~approved~   Kaine "The Reaper" Mortis ~approved~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:04 pm

Just needs an Rp sample
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Kaine "The Reaper" Mortis ~approved~   Kaine "The Reaper" Mortis ~approved~ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:19 am

Very well then, I'll get right on that.....
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaine "The Reaper" Mortis ~approved~   Kaine "The Reaper" Mortis ~approved~ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:52 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Kaine "The Reaper" Mortis ~approved~   Kaine "The Reaper" Mortis ~approved~ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:00 pm

Cool! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaine "The Reaper" Mortis ~approved~   Kaine "The Reaper" Mortis ~approved~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaine "The Reaper" Mortis ~approved~
Page 1 of 1