Free for All rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An rpg where anything and everything can happen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Asasar A'a

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Soapmaker

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Asasar A'a Empty
PostSubject: Asasar A'a   Asasar A'a I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:18 pm

Name: Asasar A'a Jiin, of the Jiin Abdrachul clan

Race: Ai Roshari, which are Elf-like creatures (about the same length and build as elfs) with a blue-ish scaled skin (like reptiles), Longer ears than elves (mostly with earrings in them), full red eyes (like orks) and noses that seem more goblinish than elvish. Their hair is mostly black or dark blue of colour, although marroon and dark red is not uncommon. The fangs are longer and pointed, but not even close to a vampire. The nails are much thicker than human nails and are always 1/6 of an inch long (this is just the cultur).

The Metabolism of the Ai Roshari is much higher than humans, granting them much faster movement and higher strength. However, this means that they are forced to eat more and more often (namely 5 times a day, and they consider it some sort of ritual, like muslims who pray 5 times a day) and that they have to drink far more water.

Due the high metabolism, the Ai Roshari live high in the mountains, where the temperatures cool down the body just enough to make it possible for them to survive with great ease (although it does forces them to wear warm clothing in the winter). As a reaction on this harsh environment, the stomach contains an acid which can even dissolve soft rocks (like chalkstone or sandstone).

The Ai Roshari are mostly carnivores, since flora is so scarse and the trees that do live there (well, lower on the mountain) are also carnivorious. These man/soul-eating trees are regarded by the Ai Roshari as mighty spirits and worshipped as gods. Due the worshipping, the trees got used to the Roshari and do not eat them (primairily).

Somehow are the Roshari, despite the high metabolism, prone to long-livity.

Most Ai Roshari are lefthanded.

Sex: Male

Looks: Blue-ish scaled skin, big nose with a ring in the right nostril, long pointy ears with in the right two rings and the left 3. He has got long dark red hair, which is very dirty and has several dreads and metal objects in it.
His fingernails are about 1/6th of an inch.

On his hands he's got medium sized tribal suns.

He wears a long, brownish coat, also with metal decoration on it, but he always wears it open, and on his naked chest there is large tribal tattoo of one of those carnivorious tree's.
His black pants are very wide and stuffend into heavy, medium high boots with steel plating, on a Cossack-like way.

Alliance: Evil, but easy to bribe.

History: Asasar was born in a Roshari town in the mountains in the Eastern Kingdom. His mother was a member of the counsil of elders, his father made jewelery. At the age of 6 he went to the School of War (the only other school they have is the school of magic, and you need to be genetically capable of perceiving and manipulating cosmic energy to join that). There he was taught the beginnings of the art of fighting and excelled at Archery. Just like all his fellow students he graduted from the school at the age of 18. After that he practiced every week with his archery regiment (all Roshari (men and women) are pushed into militairy service, after their 18th until death). On the other days, he hunted or herded mountain sheep, for the town supply (water and food is always shared on a 'almost' equal base. There is never anyone who hasn't got food or water).

At the age of 30 he wanted to see more of the world and traveled on his mountain Ox through the wastelands and wartorn lands to the capital of the Eastern kingdom, and from there through the Western kingdom to the capital of the Southern Kingdom, where he is now.

Attitude/beliefs: The Ai Roshari believe that the Universe is made out of matter and cosmic energy (of which the soul is made), and that the Carnivorious trees are the ultimate link between the two, since these trees eat both bodies and souls. The Roshari have shamans and wizards, who can respectively perceive and manipulate (shoting blue fire out of hands and stuff) the cosmic energy.

The Roshari worship the Carnivorious Trees and wear Tribal tattoos and decoration inspired by the branches of the trees (which are halucogenic).

The main Roshari battle tactic is waiting for a distraction of the enemy and stabbing them in the back. Therefore, the Roshari are commonly known as untrustworthy, cunning, deceptive, greedy and treacherous murderers. This, however, makes them very wanted as assasins and spies.

On the other hand do the Roshari favour clearness of pointless toughts, mindfullness, tranquility and silence.

Skills:
Increased strength, agility, dexterity, speed, hearing, seeing - 30 points

Rp Sample:

Whoever thinks that Goblins can't fly, is completely correct. But they CAN be thrown with ease. That would be most rational explaination of the miracle of the Goblin flying out of the saloon.

While making airtime for the first time in his life, the Goblin came screaming out of the saloon. A blue scaled elflike creature stampeded out of the saloon, his long coat hoovering after him, and grabbed the goblin by it's troat.
"Shorty...if you ever make a remark again about the rings in my ears, i'm going to kill you and your family and sell Goblin-leather hats on the market. Is that clear?" Asasar said to the Goblin.

The black eye of the Goblin blinked and the Goblin muttered with a terrified voice."C..cristal....Bozz...."

Asasar released the goblin, got up and looked around. The only individuals in the street were a couple of Ogres, to dumb to do anything, let alone notice anything. The Goblin crawled up and ran away down the street.
Slowely Asasar grabbed his repeating crossbow and cocked it. He aimed at the Goblin and squeesed the trigger.

The bolt flew in a nice arc right into the back of the Goblin. Asasar blocked the solar-rays by holding his hand above his eyes. "That was a damn lucky shot...." He said while walking back into the saloon.

Last edited by The_Soapmaker on Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
spectram6

spectram6

Male Number of posts : 37
Humor : tons of it!
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Asasar A'a Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asasar A'a   Asasar A'a I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:40 pm

Okay. You have too many points. When I added it up to be 53. If you get maybe a lvl 4, you take all the lvl points of the lesser lvls too. so lvl 4 would be 10+7+5+3= 25. so as a soldier, a level four ANYthing makes it so you can only get one other skill as lvl 1.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Admin

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Asasar A'a Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asasar A'a   Asasar A'a I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:00 pm

I agree with spec, except that all those enhanced things, cost about 5 points each. So thats all 30 points down the drain, edit that and your fine
Back to top Go down
https://freeforall.rpg-board.net
The_Soapmaker

Asasar A'a Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asasar A'a   Asasar A'a I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 6:05 am

Edited, and can i have a repeating crossbow as weapon?
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

Asasar A'a Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asasar A'a   Asasar A'a I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 8:59 am

spectram6 wrote:
If you get maybe a lvl 4, you take all the lvl points of the lesser lvls too. so lvl 4 would be 10+7+5+3= 25. so as a soldier, a level four ANYthing makes it so you can only get one other skill as lvl 1.

I was already wondering why a general should get 100 points, since he would only be able to spend 50 points on everything lvl 4 (which i thought was just 10 points on itself).
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Admin

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Asasar A'a Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asasar A'a   Asasar A'a I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 4:53 pm

Just need an RP sample and your good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://freeforall.rpg-board.net
The_Soapmaker

Asasar A'a Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asasar A'a   Asasar A'a I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:01 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
spectram6

spectram6

Male Number of posts : 37
Humor : tons of it!
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Asasar A'a Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asasar A'a   Asasar A'a I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:37 pm

well I checked it out and tht seems legit. approved! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Asasar A'a Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asasar A'a   Asasar A'a I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asasar A'a
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free for All rpg :: Creation :: Character creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: