Free for All rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An rpg where anything and everything can happen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let me please introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and fame

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Soapmaker

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Let me please introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and fame Empty
PostSubject: Let me please introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and fame   Let me please introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and fame I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:46 pm

Hey, I called myself the Soapmaker, but you can shorten that to 'Soap'. Some friends of mine call me 'de Stronk', which is dutch for Strump. I don't know why they do that.

This looks like an interesting RP, although i hope that more people will join this.
Wish me luck, or something like that.
Back to top Go down
spectram6

spectram6

Male Number of posts : 37
Humor : tons of it!
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Let me please introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me please introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and fame   Let me please introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and fame I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:47 pm

Hey Soap! I be Spectram6 but you can abbr. mine however you want. I'm one of the admins so if you have a question, don't hesitate to ask. I have posted my calender for school days in a thread so you can look that up to know when you can find me. So far, I think the site IS growing, though... not much. I hope you enjoy the site and understand our rules and reasons.
Back to top Go down

Let me please introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and fame
Page 1 of 1