Free for All rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An rpg where anything and everything can happen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time chart

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shbmroctober22
Admin

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Time chart Empty
PostSubject: Time chart   Time chart I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:41 pm

Ok, i just wanted to post a little time chart so that people can know when im here, and when im away. You can do the same, just post a reply and do the same thing i do

I check in at about seven forty, dont get on for even two minutes

from 7:50- 4 im at school (ugh) so no getting on there

then from 4 to 10 im here, i just check in randomly, usually in ten minute intervols

well, there are my times. Just thought id let you know

Byez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Shbmroctober (say the s, h, and b as if they were letters than Mr. October Wink) :3
Back to top Go down
https://freeforall.rpg-board.net
Riya

Riya

Female Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Time chart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time chart   Time chart I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:58 pm

Would that be times from here or what? People live in different time zones you know.
Back to top Go down
spectram6

spectram6

Male Number of posts : 37
Humor : tons of it!
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Time chart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time chart   Time chart I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:11 pm

kk so i got a similar schedule. mine is in central time if anyone wants to know.

6:30-3:30 im at school! you will NOT find me so do NOT PM me during that time if you want a quick reply.

3:30-5:00 I do homework, eat a snack and watch some T.V. I might log on real quick just to check in if there's anything new.

5:00- 8:00 I will be playing random games that are on the comp. I will check in here and there. and answer some messages if need be.

8:00-10:30 I will be on that entire time. I will reply PMs, start/reply on threads, and I will be in the Cbox though only IM when I am addressed and have time to answer.

10:30-6:30 I AM ASLEEP!!!!!!!!!! only PM me when you feel there is no urgency for your message like if it is a conversation.

on tuesdays, I have drum lessons at 8:00-8:30.

Last edited by spectram6 on Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Admin

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Time chart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time chart   Time chart I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:11 pm

oh, sorryz... i posted mine central, cause thats the timezone in which i live. To get eastern, just add an hour. you type yours in whatever you want, just name teh timezone
Back to top Go down
https://freeforall.rpg-board.net
spectram6

spectram6

Male Number of posts : 37
Humor : tons of it!
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Time chart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time chart   Time chart I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:22 pm

so now that you know our schedule, try not to complain about how we are never on. we ARE trying to get on whenever!
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

Female Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Time chart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time chart   Time chart I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:09 pm

I know I know. I'm not complaining cause I know how it is to have a busy schedule and to try to keep up with school and all. So no complaints. Umm my schedule.... generally I'm on every day, almost 95% of the time. So yeah.

lols to the pic spectram! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time chart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time chart   Time chart I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time chart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free for All rpg :: General Information :: Announcments-
Jump to: