Free for All rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An rpg where anything and everything can happen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nearing Enemy Territory

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shbmroctober22
Admin

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Nearing Enemy Territory Empty
PostSubject: Nearing Enemy Territory   Nearing Enemy Territory I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:58 pm

Luxius was getting tired of just circling around the northern and eastern kingdoms for so long. "I dont think the king would mind if i just, 'accidently' took a stroll into Queen Trenalies terrritory. besides, if anyone tries to attack me, theyll be dead in seconds." He said pomposly as he stepped over the imaginary border of the eastern and western kingdom and continued his stroll
Back to top Go down
https://freeforall.rpg-board.net
spectram6

spectram6

Male Number of posts : 37
Humor : tons of it!
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Nearing Enemy Territory   Nearing Enemy Territory I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:05 pm

Plaguestin gave a chuckle. It was true that the King wasn't letting them pass the border. In truth, The tauren wanted wanted to do the same. "Yes, Luxius. I believe what he does not know does not hurt him. If it were to happen 'Accidentally' as you say, then there is no reason for anyone to punish us. Correct?" Replied Plaguestin.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nearing Enemy Territory   Nearing Enemy Territory I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:08 pm

"What the, how the, god damn tauren." Luxius sputtered turning around to face the before-silent createn. "listen, im gonna go over there, and your gonna stay here. Cause im sure thta your mommy wouldnt want her ikkle plagykins to get hurt." Luxius stated, moving foward briskly so as to not hear a response
Back to top Go down
spectram6

spectram6

PostSubject: Re: Nearing Enemy Territory   Nearing Enemy Territory I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:14 pm

Plaguestin growled. His temper was flaring as usual when someone insulted him. "My mother has been killed by Queen Trenaly's hands. That is why I'm on your side. Otherwise, I would have been opposing you by now. I wish to join you on your little game." growled Plaguestin. The latter wished he could rip the human apart. If it was within the law, he would have done it by now. However, he remained loyal to the King, and the King only. Plaguestin restrained himself fom bringing his shabby, gnarled hands to Luxius' throat. It pained him to be treated this way.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nearing Enemy Territory   Nearing Enemy Territory I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:20 pm

"I got news for you kid, war aint a game. and neither is what im doing here. we like to call it 'Recon'. Normally the less important tropps do it, but im making an exception for myself. but if you cross this line," Luxius said drawing a line in the dirt. "THen you'll have me to answer to. and i doubt that you can meat nay a person who has faced my sword and lived to tell the tale."
Back to top Go down
spectram6

spectram6

PostSubject: Re: Nearing Enemy Territory   Nearing Enemy Territory I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:28 pm

Plaguestin made a move to kill Luxius but stopped himself. Instead, he just crossed the line. "I have no meaning in life. kill me now, or I'll run straight into Kraveprauwn and claim that you are coming." threatened Plaguestin. All this way true. He was prepared to run the length. His muscles were itching for battle and he thought he'd rather die by noble hands than the hands of the Queen. He missed his family and he wanted to see their faces. He hated that everyone taunted and teased his past. He was prepared to lose the last thing he had...
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nearing Enemy Territory   Nearing Enemy Territory I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:31 pm

"Ok then." Luxius said bluntly as he used his vast knoledge of magick to cut several major arties and choke the tauren. 'good bye"
Back to top Go down
spectram6

spectram6

PostSubject: Re: Nearing Enemy Territory   Nearing Enemy Territory I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:45 pm

Plaguestin felt himself rising. He looked down to find he didn't have a shadow. he spotted his body a few feet below him and guessed he had finally died. He felt at peace now and could hear his family above him. All twenty-four siblings were giving distinct moos and his parents were encouraging him to come. He couldn't wait to finally meet the lord he worshipped.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nearing Enemy Territory   Nearing Enemy Territory I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:53 pm

Luxius stared at teh corpse of the Lt. General. "Thats gonna be a pay cut." HE said as he continued towards the western kingdom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nearing Enemy Territory   Nearing Enemy Territory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nearing Enemy Territory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free for All rpg :: Elezear :: Western Territory-
Jump to: