Free for All rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An rpg where anything and everything can happen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My char-Flameon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightkill

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-27

My char-Flameon Empty
PostSubject: My char-Flameon   My char-Flameon I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:33 pm

Name: Flameon

Race: Human-Alien Hybrid

Sex: male

Looks: Strapping young man with black hair and blue eyes. He has a scar on one cheek that looks like a triangle with a lighting bolt struck through it.

Alliance: Rebels- An acillance he made that goes against the Queen and King. The rebels want change and are sick of being lower class or mistreated.

History: Flameon is the son of a known prince Gaflo and an alien who he fell in love with. Flameon was named so because when he was born he showed the powers of controlling fire. When he was a boy Flameon was sent to train with a swordsman who cared for him and trained him. His master was very high on respecting comrades and helping others. He also had a haterred for both the King and Queen. The swordsman fell off a cliff and died later and Flamen swore to keep his values. Then his father and mother were killed by both the King and Queen. Flameon then created his Rebel alliance.

Attitude/beliefs: Flameon thinks well of life and has disgust for those who murder unnessically. He also is respectable. He would kill himself before he utters a lie or betrays his teammates.

Skills: Pisonic-lv 3
Makick-lv 3
Intelligance-Rank 3
Healing-Rank 3
Swordsmanship-Rank 4
Abilty to control fire

Rp Sample: Flameon laughed at a joke one of teammates made. It actually was just about the fact they were so close to death. They were hanging on top of the Queen’s palace on the idea that they would kill the Queen as soon as they saw her. “Oh,no,” one of his friends said. “We’ve been spotted!” Falmeon took out his sword and set the end on fire stabbing the person sneaking up on them. He grinned at his team. “And you said my sword skills were a joke.”

Last edited by Nightkill on Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
spectram6

spectram6

Male Number of posts : 37
Humor : tons of it!
Registration date : 2008-10-28

My char-Flameon Empty
PostSubject: Re: My char-Flameon   My char-Flameon I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:19 pm

nope too many points. Do you understand the point system? Captains only have 45 points. You have your character using 60 points. see if you can rework that. And if you want to expand your history, that would be great. After all, it's what defines your character.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Admin

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-10-21

My char-Flameon Empty
PostSubject: Re: My char-Flameon   My char-Flameon I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:08 pm

Adding on to what spec said, your looks leave something to be desired. And, before you go and make a new alliance, make the app for it so an admin can approve it
Back to top Go down
https://freeforall.rpg-board.net
Nightkill

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-27

My char-Flameon Empty
PostSubject: Re: My char-Flameon   My char-Flameon I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:48 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down
spectram6

spectram6

Male Number of posts : 37
Humor : tons of it!
Registration date : 2008-10-28

My char-Flameon Empty
PostSubject: Re: My char-Flameon   My char-Flameon I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:55 pm

Try again. that is 73. heres an example for you cus it seems you may not get it:

Healing- Lvl 4= 10 pts + 7 pts + 5 pts+ 3 pts= 25 pts

got it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My char-Flameon Empty
PostSubject: Re: My char-Flameon   My char-Flameon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My char-Flameon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free for All rpg :: Creation :: Character creation-
Jump to: