Free for All rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An rpg where anything and everything can happen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Storyline information

Go down 

What did you think of the little tidbit i wrote?
GREAT! i want to join RIGHT AWAY!
Storyline information I_vote_lcap75%Storyline information I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
Pretty good, but ive seen better
Storyline information I_vote_lcap25%Storyline information I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
ok, but i could write better
Storyline information I_vote_lcap0%Storyline information I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
that was really bad
 0% [ 0 ]
THAT SUCKED EGGS!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
shbmroctober22
Admin

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Storyline information Empty
PostSubject: Storyline information   Storyline information I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:21 pm

The year is 1759 on Elezear. The world as you know it is on the brink of war. And all that stands in the way of it is you. Will you join the conceivably 'evil' Queen Trenaly with her infinite wisdom and in depth knowledge of Magick? Or make an alliance with the mighty Lord Alazander, whose courage and strength are matched by none? The choices are yours, but the consequences are the worlds.

Like that? Well that’s just the promo, but I would like to know, what YOU think of it. Here is what’s going on for reals. You and your race live on a planet called Elezear, which is split up into four sections; The Eastern kingdom, the Northern kingdom, the Southern kingdom, and the Western kingdom. The year is 1759, as stated earlier, and Lord Alazander rules all of the kingdoms, but sends 3 other rulers to govern the Eastern, Southern, and Western Kingdom. These rulers varied in race, sex, and abilities but one person stood out from the crowd. She was Queen Trenaly. She was a stand out for more reasons than one, the biggest one being her body. She was a beautiful woman, with song brown hair that reached her shoulders. Full lips on an angular face that most men (and some women) thought were fit for a god. Her stunning green eyes and full body only added to the adoration that she already received. But what everyone didn’t see was that Queen Trenaly was a wicked woman. As soon as she was named governess of the Southern kingdom when wanted more, and made an alliances with the Governor of the Western Kingdom. Soon she wanted too much and blew her cover, attacking the Eastern kingdom and almost ruining it as well. Lord Alazander heard of her treachery and immediately gained back the eastern kingdom just as Queen Trenaly killed the governor of the Western kingdom, taking it over for herself. Now, we get to the climax. The war is about to break out, but who’s side are you on. Make a character and lets delve deeper into the story, shall we?
Back to top Go down
https://freeforall.rpg-board.net

Storyline information
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free for All rpg :: General Information :: Rules-
Jump to: